Pages

Psalm 30:5

"...across a lifetime there is only love. The nights of crying your eyes out give way to days of laughter." --Psalm 30:5

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things that never seem to change...

No matter how tired she is, how little she's slept, how long I’ve left her alone in her bed [we’re in the middle of battles over morning naps], Sierra always greets me with the happiest smile, usually a bunch of excited bouncing, and sometimes a funny face.


My parents are enraptured by their granddaughter.  They’re local, available, and they love to spend time with her.  I’m so incredibly grateful that my daughter gets to know her grandparents…and I get the occasional break!





Mike comes home from work every day.  And no matter what he walks into, how (frequently) frazzled or (occasionally) put-together Sierra, Magnet, Rio, the house and I are, he always seems happy to be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment