Pages

Psalm 30:5

"...across a lifetime there is only love. The nights of crying your eyes out give way to days of laughter." --Psalm 30:5

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Here's hoping!

I'm gonna try to resurrect this thing.  I feel like I've read that so many times on so many blogs.  And here it is on mine!

It's been a while.  Life happens.  I got out of the habit of writing.  I stopped thinking of events and happenings as blog posts and simply let them be.

We had another baby.  We've adjusted (for the most part) to life with two young kids.  Sierra loves her brother.  Jordan's fascinated with his sister.  Magnet spends a bit more time in his crate.  Mom and Dad sleep less.  Rio seems rather unchanged.



And six months later, I'm finally getting back into some of the things that make me feel like I'm more than a childcare provider.  I'm couponing again and shopping [more] wisely.  I'm cooking and baking for my family and I'm loving it!  I'm not really cleaning yet, but we've gotta have something to strive for, right?

And I'm gonna make an attempt to keep writing.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment